You are here
Our Ministry accepts the Scriptures as the revealed Will of God, the all sufficient rule of faith and practice, and for the purpose of maintaining general unity, proclaim the following Statements of Fundamental Truths and Doctrine.
1. The Scriptures Inspired. The Bible is the inspired Word of God, a revelation from God to man, the infallible rule of faith and conduct, and is superior to conscience and reason, but not contrary to reason. (2 Tim 3:15-17; 1 Peter 1:23-25; Heb 4:12)
2. The One True Godhead. The triune Godhead is comprised of three (3) separate and distinct personalities, The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit, who are eternally self-existent, self-revealed and function as one entity.
3. Man, his fall and Redemption. Man was created good and upright, for God said, "Let us make man in our own image, after our likeness." But man, by voluntary transgression, fell and his only hope of redemption is in Jesus Christ the Son of God. (Gen. 1:26-31, 3:1-7; Rom 5:12-21)
4. The Salvation of Man.
a. Man’s only hope of redemption is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, who on the Cross, became both sin and sickness providing both salvation and divine healing for all mankind. (Psalm 103:3)
b. The evidence of Salvation. The inward evidence to the believer is the direct witness of the Holy Spirit. (Rom 8:16) The outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness. (1 John 3:23)
c. Faith and Works. Salvation is by faith in Jesus Christ and not by human works; however, our works will determine the rewards in eternity. (Rom 10:9-10; II Cor 5:10)
5. The Promise of the Father. All believers are entitled to, and should ardently expect and earnestly seek, the promise of the Father, the Baptism in the Holy Ghost and Fire, according to the command of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Luke 24:49, Acts 1:4-8, 1 Cor 12:1-31) This wonderful experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth. (Acts 2:38, 10:44-46, 11:14-16, 15:7-9)
6. The Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit. The full consummation of the Baptism of believers in the Holy Spirit is evidenced by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance, and by the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service. (Acts 2:4, 10:44-46, 19:2, 6; 1:8)
7. Punishment for those who do not Believe in Jesus Christ. Those who have not accepted the redemptive work of Jesus Christ will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead.
8. Millennial Reign of Jesus Christ. The return of our Lord Jesus Christ with His Saints from Heaven to rule and reigh for one thousand years on Earth as the scriptures promised. After this, there shall be a new Heaven and a New Earth. (Rev. 21)